Gene Finance Monthly Report — March 2021
Gene Finance Migration to Metaverse ETP
After an incredible month in February, our team has continued to further develop our vision for a cross-chain DeFi ecosystem. The month of March has been intense, to say the least, as we have been working with the Metaverse ETP team on testing and deploying Gene Finance contracts on the Metaverse Virtual Machine. We are the first decentralized application to partner with Metaverse and are getting very close to going live in April 2021.
Below is a sneak peek at our testnet interface for our farms and swap on Metaverse:
Over the past month, we have:
- Redeployed all Gene Finance contracts onto Metaverse testnet.
- Deployed all Gene Finance contracts on the Mainnet to “test in prod” and increase our development speed.
- Introduced ETP as a reward in Gene Finance Farms alongside GENE Token. We will disclose our new token economics very soon.
- Performed extensive testing on our current UI to ensure a smooth transition from Gene Finance Ethereum to Gene Finance Metaverse Version.
- Updated our Gitbook documentation to ensure the community can have access to a series of updated guides on how to interact with our protocol on both Metaverse and Ethereum.
- Fixing bugs to visualize data via a fork of The Graph deployed on Metaverse ETP, which will be extremely useful for a variety of decentralized applications on Metaverse beyond Gene Finance.
- Continued the development of a Metaverse Bridge product to facilitate the transfer of assets across Metaverse ETP, Huobi Eco Chain, and Ethereum.
To learn more about Gene Finance, and stay updated on the latest developments: